Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Inaugural Post

Welcome to the Inaugural Post of Wendetta's World.  This is my first attempt at blogging so bear with me as I get my feet wet!  I decided to start this blog for several reasons.  First, after sharing my photographs on Facebook and getting several positive comments on them, I thought I would like to share a little of the stories behind the photos.  I also want to share with family and friends (and anyone else interested) the volumes of genealogy information and old photos that I have collected over the past decade and tell my ancestors' stories so that they do no disappear.  A year and a half ago, I started a Caring Bridge site for my now 22 year old son when he was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.  Now that he is in his last year of chemotherapy, there is not as much need for the site and I want to expand the subjects that I can cover.  This blog will not replace the Caring Bridge site (yet) but will include some of the medical issues we have dealt with throughout his ordeal.

So here we go...come and visit my world with me and feel free to share your comments!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I look forward to the stories and the history. You're right that the ancestors should not be forgotten!

    ReplyDelete